|—||Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj (via lazyyogi)|
|—||Krishnamurti (via lazyyogi)|
Grateful Dead song I like.
This is it.
I grew up with the Grateful Dead and hippies. My sister traveled with the Dead for a few years.
Just..never have liked them. I am always wondering..when is the song going to end?
one of my favorites…when i am in the mood for the Dead
Counseling and Prevention Resources
Are you having a tough time? If you are struggling with an eating disorder, depression, self harm, suicidal thoughts, or just need to talk to someone, please reach out to counselors at one of the services listed below. They are ready to help and want to hear from you.
If you are, or someone you know is, in immediate danger, please call a local emergency telephone number or go immediately to the nearest emergency room.
Free and Confidential Counseling
In the United States
- Live Chats: crisischat.org (2pm-2am ET) or imalive.org
- National Eating Disorders Association or 1–800–931–2237
- S.A.F.E. Alternatives for Stopping Self Abuse or 1–800-DONT-CUT (366–8288)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or 1–800–273-TALK (8255) or en Espanol
- The Trevor Project (LGBT crisis intervention) or 1-866-488-7386
- Rape Abuse & Incest National Network or 800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Lifeline Australia or 13 11 14
- CVV or 141
- Teléfono de la Esperanza or (00 56 42) 22 12 00
- Telefonseelsorge or 0800 111 0 111 (or 222)
- Teléfono de la Esperanza or 902500002
- The Samaritans or 08457 90 90 90
- Befrienders Worldwide - find your country in the drop-down menu on the top right
- International Association for Suicide Prevention - find your nearest crisis center
- Unsuicide - online suicide help directory
Learn More and Get Involved
If you know someone who is struggling, please encourage them to use these services. Expressing how much you care can make a huge difference in that person’s life.
I am leaving,
I am leaving, but the fighter still remains….
Lee Dewyze Don’t Be Afraid Evanston 7/28/13 (by dewyzefanatic)